Returning your product
We offer an easy returns policy, so if when your product arrives it’s not what you expected, simply contact us within 14 days of delivery, with your order number and details and we’ll organise someone to collect it when it’s convenient.
Items being returned must be unused and in the original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 14 days. We’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Please read full Terms & Conditions
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please contact us and supply images of the issue along with proof of purchase. We’ll investigate the issues and look to rectify the issues where possible, or alternatively we will offer you an exchange or refund.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms of policy
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
What we mean by original condition:
- You’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price.
- You haven’t used the product.
Unless faulty, you must decide whether you wish to keep the item within 14 days of purchase:
- If you have your receipt or order confirmation email, we’ll refund using the original payment method used.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned.
- If you chose to return the items you have ordered there may be a fee required for the collection of these items, this will be stipulated and notify before the return if processed.
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago.
- Products that have been opened or unsealed. (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels.
- Products or packaging in poor condition.
- Products which have been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements.